Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Owning My Addiction

I think there might be something wrong with me.

I mean, I am a visual person. I started college as a photojournalism major--although I didn't stick with it because I wasn't that great at it, nor did I have the resources to spend with impugnity the way that most of the students in the program seemed to. I would find it hard to believe that any of them graduated with less than $40,000 in debt.

But I am a visual person, and I found this website. I don't know if they really cook this way only on Sunday nights--I can't imagine some of this stuff on my table on, say, a Tuesday. All I know is that this is some of the most visually-arresting food photography I think that I have ever seen. At the very least, it makes me want to race out and invest $800 in a really good macro lens, not to mention a $1200 digital camera.

The post about Trader Joe's One Head Per Clove Garlic almost made me cry, especially when I got to the part about it no longer being available.

Like I said, I think I might have a problem. I might need some kind of an intervention.

Oh well. As they say, go big or go home.

No comments: